By car - “All roads lead to Rome”, but in the case of Rennes, all roads lead to the ROCADE (N136/E3/E50), the main ring road of Rennes. So, once you are in, go in the direction of ST BRIEUC/BREST (EXIT 11):
a) If you come from the North (you will know this because the exit numbers decrease), take the exit BEAUREGARD / VILLEJEAN
b) If you come from the South (you will know this because the exit numbers increase), just after the exit to St BRIEUC / BREST, take the exit BEAUREGARD
- Go straight, pass the first crossroad and in the second one, turn right in the direction of MÉTRO-BUS / PISCINE / UNIVERSITÉS CAMPUS VILLEJEAN and then go straight
- At the end of the street, you will arrive at a roundabout. Take the first exit, which goes to a second roundabout, then take the second exit CENTRE VILLE / INSTITUT MÉDICO LÉGAL / UNIVERSITÉS CAMPUS VILLEJEAN and go straight
- You will arrive at a small roundabout. Take the second exit E.H.S.P. / INSTITUT MĖDICO LÉGAL / UNIVERSITÉ RENNES 2 CAMPUS VILLEJEAN / UNIVERSITÉ RENNES 1 CAMPUS SANTÉ. You are now on the Avenue du Professeur Léon Bernard
- At the end of this street you will find the VISITOR PARKING. Please, park there and .... The laboratory is right there: Institute of Genetics and Development, building 4.
- Taxis are available all the time. Take the path to the main exit. The taxi station is down on your left. Address: Campus de Villejean, 2 avenue du Professeur Léon Bernard - Rennes
- The metro is also a very convenient way to find us. It runs from 5:45 am until 0:45 pm (1:45 pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday), and there are trains every 2-3 min. From the platform, take the Metro A in the direction Kennedy. Stop at the “Pontchaillou” station.
From the Pontchaillou metro station...
You will need 10 minutes and an umbrella to reach the lab. Go across the hospital and follow the video or the map below. We will wait for you in building 4, ground floor, room 15 (phone :+33 (0)2 23 23 62 26).
Taxis are available in front of the main hall. Address: Campus de Villejean, 2 avenue du Professeur Leon Bernard - Rennes
- The stop for Bus n°57 is about 300 m from the airport (see map and video below). It takes 20 minutes to reach the center of Rennes and costs 1,40 €. The frequency is every 20-30 min from 5:26 am during the week, 6:04 am on Saturday, and 9:53 am on Sunday. The bus runs until 0:11am every day.
To reach us, exit the bus at the “République” station and take the Metro A in the direction of Kennedy. Stop at the “Pontchaillou” station.
You will need 10 min and an umbrella to reach the lab. Go across the hospital and follow the video or the map below. We will wait for you in building 4, ground floor, room 15 (phone :+33 (0)2 23 23 62 26).